It has been two years since Helen Mirren ran barefoot by way of a Parisian courtyard throughout L’Oréal Paris’ third annual Le Défilé trend present.
- 1 It has been two years since Helen Mirren ran barefoot by way of a Parisian courtyard throughout L’Oréal Paris’ third annual Le Défilé trend present.
- 2 She returned to Paris Style Week for the newest version of the runway collection, whose becoming title interprets to “The Parade” in English, over the weekend. The Dame wore heels this 12 months, however her look was unforgettable all the identical.
- 3 As a spokesperson for L’Oréal Paris, Helen led the model’s latest Le Défilé present in a black patterned pantsuit and platform sandals.
- 4 She appeared unbelievable, and the Eiffel Tower standing gloriously behind her solely added to the magic.
- 5 Helen walked the runway alongside Amber Heard and Camila Cabello, who’re each L’Oréal ambassadors, in addition to supermodels like Soo Joo Park, Liya Kebede, Isabeli Fontana, and extra.
- 6 The weekend’s present included nods to L’Oréal’s present marketing campaign in opposition to avenue harassment, which goals to boost consciousness concerning the subject and empower folks to talk out about their experiences with it.
- 7 Helen talked a bit about her personal experiences with harassment throughout the runway present, in keeping with Elle. “Once I received to London I used to be about 17 or 18. I’d say twice every week, some man would expose himself to me, whether or not it was on the Tube, [or] strolling down the road,” she recalled.
- 8 “Once I received to be 25, it stopped occurring,” Helen continued. “It was nothing to do with attractiveness, all to do with energy, intimidation, victimization.”
- 9 You may study extra concerning the L’Oréal marketing campaign right here.